the dump station at the MHMUA will no longer be available for most RV’s after December 31, 2020. Only MHMUA Customers with current sewer accounts will be allowed to dump beginning January 1, 2021.

  To utilize the dump station at the MHMUA after December 31, 2020, the RV operator will need to provide a current MHMUA sewer bill and present a driver’s license with a matching account address.  There will be  no charge for MHMUA Customers.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

In case of sewer emergency please contact (609)267-1110

our board.

Jules Thiessen Chairman
Christopher Banks Commissioner

Jay Springer Commissioner
Robert G. Maybury Executive Director
Michael B. Dehoff Treasurer

Brandy C. Boyington Board Secretary


about us.

The Mount Holly Municipal Utilities Authority (MHMUA) owns and operates/maintains forty-two (42) pumping stations in six townships (Mount Holly, Hainesport, Eastampton, Westampton, Lumberton, and Moorestown). The MHMUA owns and maintains more than 175 miles of sanitary (gravity and force) mains that collect and transfer wastewater to two (2) wastewater treatment facilities (the Rancocas Road Water Pollution Control Facility located in Mount Holly, and the Maple Avenue Water Pollution Control Facility located in Lumberton).The MHMUA services approximately 17,000 residential customers (representing an estimated population of 50,000) in addition to approximately 600 commercial customers and 6 regulated industrial users. Regulated industrial users are permitted under the MHMUA’s approved Industrial Pretreatment Program (IPP). The MHMUA is also a receptor of liquid waste including sludge, septage, leachate, and miscellaneous wastewaters that are currently processed at both the Rancocas Road Water Pollution Control Facility and the Maple Avenue Water Pollution Control Facility under the direction of MHMUA’s Hauled Wastes Program. The MHMUA’s treatment facilities are the designated septage receiving facilities for Burlington County. The MHMUA owns and operates both the Rancocas Road Water Pollution Control Facility and the Maple Avenue Wastewater Treatment Facility. Each facility is designed to treat wastewater to secondary treatment levels. The Rancocas Road Water Pollution Control Facility is also designed to mix the combined secondary treatment from both treatment facilities and provide tertiary treatment, disinfection, de-chlorination and reaeration prior to discharge to the tidal section of the North Branch of the Rancocas Creek. Solids from both the Rancocas Road Water Pollution Control Facility and the Maple Avenue Wastewater Treatment Facility are thickened and dewatered at the Rancocas Road Water Pollution Control Facility. The resulting bio solids from the dewatering process are transported to the Burlington County Resource Recovery Facility for composting.

Business Office - Robert G. Maybury

1 Park Drive PO BOX 486 Mt. Holly NJ 08060
PH (609) 267-0015
FX (609) 267-5420



7:30 AM-4:00 PM Monday-Thursday

Effective November 02,2020

Treatment Facilities
300 Rancocas Road Mt. Holly NJ 08060 
26 Maple Avenue Lumberton NJ 08048

PH (609) 267-1110



contact us.

  • Black Facebook Icon

© 2023 by Urban Artist. Proudly created with

Frequently asked questions

What are our office hours?

Our office is open 7:30AM- 4:00PM Monday through Thursday.

How often does the MHMUA invoice?

Bills are sent out quarterly.

What are the payment options?

The MHMUA accepts cash, checks,money order and certified funds at the office. We offer the A.C.H. program, the free, quick and easy way to pay your bill. You can also pay online with your checking account, debit card, or credit card. Look for the icon on our home page "PAY ONLINE". You can now sign up for EBills, which provides you with a paperless invoice sent to the email of your choice.

Does the MHMUA offer a Senior Citizen discount?

Yes, if you qualify for the Senior Citizen property tax deduction through your tax assessor's office, you can recieve a $13.00 per quater discount on your Mt.Holly Municipal Utilitiy bills.

How can I change the name on my account?

THe MHMUA requires written documentation; such as a deed, death, divorce and or marriage certificate.

How do I change my mailing address?

The MHMUA requires a written request to change the "bill to" address on an account. Send an email with your information ( Name, account number or address and phone number) to

What do I do in the event of a sewer blockage?

Please call (609) 267-1110 and someone will assist you.